Sunday, June 10, 2007

Tacky, Tacky, Tacky

So in order to lighten the blow that our Pastors are leaving us FOREVER, we decided to lighten the mood a bit. Here we are dressed ridiculous! Yes we may be spiritial but we know how to have fun! I will have more pictures posted from our many going away parties. I am so partied out and emotionally drained from it all. Yet Annemarie and Elijah deserve so much honor for the years they have put into this ministry. I have learned so much from the both of them. I hope to be able to serve with them in ministry once again someday.





So what is a going away party without karoake? Steven Donley sang wing beneath my wings. It was hillarious! The little girls loved it as you can see. I wish I had a video of this!

1 comment:

Mrs. Miller said...

Jen,
You figured out how to post photos! I'm finally done with the bar and looking forward to catching up. Guess what? Keith and I are visiting the tri-cities in a couple weeks. I hope I can see you then. :-)